Karibu™ is a 100-font original, ultra versatile geometric grotesk family with a lot of character. It is designed for modern projects, to serve as display as well as paragraph text typeface.
It is perfect for lots of design situations - from magazine editorial use, logo design & branding, to web design, user interfaces and mobile applications.
- 5 widths (Narrow, Condensed, Normal, Expanded, Wide), each consisting 20 fonts
- 10 weights for each width (from Hairline to Black)
- handdrawn, carefully crafted italics
- alternate stylistic set for more technical and minimalistic projects
- pronounced ink traps and large x-height improving legibility in small sizes and adding strong personality to display sizes
- flatten letter shapes adding vertical rhythm and elegance to narrow widths
- extended latin language support
- OpenType features (case sensitive forms, standard and discretionary ligatures, stylistic sets, contextual alternates, lining, oldstyle and tabular figures, slashed zero, fractions, superscript and subscript, ordinals, currencies and symbols)