Stockfolio 1.4.5 (macOS)
Stockfolio is an investment app for macOS that allows you to research and track interesting stocks. It is extremely easy to set up and the best way to manage and follow your investment portfolio.
SOME HIGHLIGHTED FEATURES:
* Real-time stock quotes from around the world
* Track mutual funds, ETFs, and major stock indices.
* Research and monitor important stock details, and analyze valuable investment fundamentals, such as RoA, RoE, operating cashflow and free cashflow.
... AND CRYPTOCURRENCIES:
* Real-time cryptocurrency quotes in over 200 currency pairs, directly sourced from more than 75 individual exchanges, including Coinbase, Gdax, Kraken, Bitfinex, Gemini, Bitstamp, BitThumb, Poloniex, and others!
* Support for more than 1800 cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Neo, Dash, Ripple, Monero, Bitcoin Cash and Gold, IOTA, Cardano, OmiseGo, and many many more!
* An advanced and powerful, yet simple to use chart.
* Extensive support for technical analysis. Draw customized trend lines.
* Add technical overlays for stocks and crypto, including:
- Simple Moving Average (SMA)
- Exponential Moving Average (EMA)
- Bollinger Bands (BB)
- Money Flow Index (MFI)
- Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD)
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- Stochastic Oscillator
* Zoom in on any area of the chart you find relevant.
* Support for different charting modes: area, line, candlestick and bars.
* Pick the theme that works best for your investment or trading set up: light, dark, improved contrast.
* Easily share your chart and annotations with your fellow traders with a single click, or save the chart to disk.
* Support for both a linear and logarithmic chart scale
* Customized date ranges
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
More info - https://itunes.apple.com/app/stockfolio-stocks-real-time-stock-portfolio/id1114970564